€2,995 (Easy-pay plan available)
Approximately 6 months
- Study Option
- Classroom Based
- Course Location
- We offer classes in Dublin, Cork, and Galway as well as a Live Online Class option
- Course Level
- Comparable to level 5 on the NFQ
- Entry Requirements
- 18 years old or over
- 10 practical assignments
- The Digital Marketing Academy of Ireland is accredited by the The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office.
Completing this course will enable you to launch a career in digital marketing or progress it to the next level by developing the skills to plan and implement effective strategies using a number of different channels.
Designed around 10 practical assignments, you will incrementally develop a detailed understanding of digital marketing principles and the technical skills needed to succeed in this fast-paced industry.
As a classroom-based student you will attend tutor-led classes taught by industry professionals. You will also have full access to the Online Learning Centre, which contains course material created by industry experts including instructional videos, written content and assignments.
Our tutors provide all the support, knowledge and in-depth feedback you need to progress through your course and are always contactable through the Online Learning Centre.
This course can be completed in approximately 6 months*.
*Completion time is based on the approximate time it has taken past students to complete the course. Students have up to 36 months to complete the course.
View class location details.
The list below provides an overview of the topics covered in this course.
- Evolution of Digital Marketing
Gain an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing. You will learn about:
- Marketing principles
- The marketing process
- Segmentation, targeting, positioning
- The influence of digital technology
- The digital consumer
- The marketing mix
- FSWOT analysis
- Porter's Five Forces
- Inbound & Social Media Marketing
This topic focuses on practical skills and techniques. You will learn about:
- The inbound methodology
- The buyer's journey
- Personas and customers
- The different marketing channels available
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks
- Engaging with audiences online
- Content marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A comprehensive overview of the evolution and key ranking factors of search engine optimization. You will learn about:
- How search engines work
- Ranking factors
- Algorithm updates
- How audiences use search engines
- On-page and off-page optimization
- Technical optimisation
- Tools for SEO
- Tracking and analysing success
- Digital Marketing Channels
Understanding digital marketing channels. You will learn about:
- Email marketing
- Email marketing measurement
- Paid advertising
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Search and display advertising
- Mobile marketing
- Responsive and mobile sites
- When do you need an app
- Website Design & User Experience (UX)
Gain a non-technical understanding of designing great websites for users. You will learn about:
- The user experience
- Presenting information clearly
- Website objectives
- Site architecture
- Designing for user experience
- Creating wireframes
- Analyse and enhance your site
- Responsive design
All our tutors are digital marketing professionals working in the industry.
Tutors are very quick to respond to any questions. A perfect course which is teaching me the A-Z of Digital Marketing.
My experience with the Academy has been very positive. I have no hesitation in recommending this course!
I am pleased with the course - I can fit it in around my work schedule. The feedback from my tutor is very informative.
The Digital Marketing Academy of Ireland
Our philosophy at the Digital Marketing Academy of Ireland is to make high-quality education accessible to all by empowering people to do what they love. Through the power of online and blended learning, our students are able to harness their creativity and practically apply it to succeed in their chosen careers.
Pursue your ambition - because the future is today!Learn more